Processing of personal data
- The newsletter subscriber, volunteer program participant, supporter and other parties liable for personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Participant) by indicating in the electronic format of this Offer voluntarily confirms his/her full legal capacity, awareness and consent to the processing and protection of the Participant’s personal data in accordance with the procedure and conditions established by the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection” No. 2297 dated 01.06.2020, other legislative acts and internal documents of the non-governmental organization “Ecodia” (Громадська організація “Центр екологічних ініціатив “Екодія”, hereinafter referred to as the Organization).
- The Organization, as the administrator, processes the participant’s personal data in order to implement civil law relations between the participant and the Organization, accounting and financial reporting relations, as well as tax and other administrative and legal relations of the Organization.
The Organization obliges to notify the participant of any change in the purpose of processing the participant’s personal data within 10 business days.
- The Organization is the administrator of the personal data base “Ecodia Community”. The Ecodia Community database is stored at the following address: 52A Saksaganskoho St., Kyiv.
- The database manager is the Executive Director of the Organization. The Organization and the database manager perform accounting and identification of any persons who access the database to perform their official duties and operations related to the processing of the Participant’s personal data.
- Data processing for the purposes of this Agreement includes registration, storage, modification, updating, generalization, depersonalization and removal of the Participant’s personal data.
- The Participant gives the Organization, as the administrator, consent to the mixed (non-automated and automated) processing exclusively on electronic media of the following categories of personal data
- surname, name, middle name;
- registration number of the taxpayer’s account card (for cash donations of more than UAH 5000 per year according to the Law of Ukraine “On Prevention of Legalization (Laundering) of the Proceeds of Crime…” NO. 361-IX);
- e-mail address;
- contact phone number;
- date of birth.
The participant agrees not to revoke the approval for the processing of the specified categories of data. Processing of other categories of the Participant’s personal data is prohibited.
- The Participants are not obliged to notify the Organization or its authorized persons of changes in their personal data.
- The Organization and the database manager ensures the privacy of personal data and financial transactions between the participant and the Organization, as well as takes measures required by law and internal documents of the Organization to protect against unauthorized access to the database and processing of personal data, or failure of the database software.
- The Organization provides the Participant with access to information about the processing of his/her personal data on the basis of a written (including electronic) request of the Participant, except in cases determined by law.
- The Participant voluntarily consents to the storage of personal data for 1095 days from the date of their registration by the Organization, after which they are subject to destruction or, in cases established by law, archiving.
- The Organization may transfer the Participant’s personal data to third parties only on the basis of the Participant’s documented consent to a written (including electronic) request of the Organization, except in cases required by law.